This Handbook brings together a carefully chosen set of world-class contributions from ecology, economics, and other development science and attempts to provide policy relevant scientific information on ecosystem services from marine and coastal ecosystems, nuances of economic valuation, relevant legal…
Hydroheart introduces you to projects doing extraordinary work in furthering the protection of our waters and the animals living in it.
Their mission is to create a community of nature enthusiasts and supporters on their platform that they can mobilize on the project’s behalf, having 3 main objectives:
- Contribute to the awareness and discussion of current water topics by writing articles.
- Conduct interviews with researchers and experts.
- Put a spotlight on existing projects and initiatives by featuring them on our website
- Create a register of projects and initiatives across the world
- Create short documentaries, showing the work of existing projects and initiatives.
- Leverage our community to help raise funds for projects and initiatives through crowdfunding campaigns